Kamado Table

As you can see from one of the pics I cut a piece of wood to go between the brackets where the side brackets are and I'll post the other pic where I took some s Hooks and some chain I had laying around and secured each leg bracket to the bottom of the table for good measures! This sucker is going no where

IMG_20120602_193624.jpg

Just finished all in all this is simple to make and cheap I have about $120 in materials in it

very nice, did you mount it to the table bolt area and if so does it hold very well thanks

Sent from my Galaxy S II using tapatalk

looks like it's hanging from the brackets for the shelves - correct ?

Correct.... It holds just fine I let it sit overnight with no problems I put the chain from the leg brackets to the bottom of the table just for more reinforcement.

Just finished all in all this is simple to make and cheap I have about $120 in materials in it

very nice, did you mount it to the table bolt area and if so does it hold very well thanks

looks like it's hanging from the brackets for the shelves - correct ?

You don't have to be a smart ___ I'm using my phone to see the pics so i can't tell for sure... As you can tell since you see everything it says it under what I'm typing, I'm using tapatalk. Plus i asked if it was held up by just that and how good its it holding. Not sure if you were being a smart ___ or not. If you weren't I'm sorry. Just they way i took it.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You don't have to be a smart ___ I'm using my phone to see the pics so i can't tell for sure... As you can tell since you see everything it says it under what I'm typing, I'm using tapatalk. Plus i asked if it was held up by just that and how good its it holding. Not sure if you were being a smart ___ or not. If you weren't I'm sorry. Just they way i took it.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Accidentally quoted you instead of SeminoleFan - was asking him a simple question.

Na I don't cover I"m gonna devise some kind of plug for the bottom of the ashpan so when it rains it will drain right out ... I bought this Kamado to see If I would like cooking and smoking on one so when this one kicks the bucket I'll graduate up to a Kamado Joe, Primo or BGE

Man that is a sweet setup! I will have to think about making one of these for my deck. Thanks for the great idea!

No problem man If you have any questions or what not .. just leave a message and I'll help ya out.

I recently bought an Char Griller Kamado grill from Lowes and decided to build a table for it as well. here's how it turned out:

kamadotable.jpg

I have only used the grill about 5 times, and haven't smoked anything yet, but I love it for high heat. I am looking forward to smoking some brisket or a pork butt, but our neapolitan style pizza turned out wonderful tonight. 2 minutes to cook at 700 degrees.