Komodo Kamado vs Big Green Egg Video

KamadoCobra

I'm a single guy.  All I did was check with the Kitty Cat that's adopted me. She didn't object, not one little meow. 

Al, I understand your saying. I like it.  Life has been better to me than to most, MUCH better.  I've worked hard and sacrificed.  And as the Obamster says, "You didn't build that business.  We LET you build that!"  I think I"m gonna call "BULL BUTTER" on that one.

You didn't get your Large BGE sitting on your thumbs!  :congrats:  

• 1 month later...

G.michael - all I've found is the preview.  But come on over next time you see the folks and I'll let you see the real deal!  Just don't get toooo rambunctious when you fondle the handle as you lift the lid for the first time!

• 1 year later...

I know this is old but i have been cooking on a bge for the last 15 yrs or so and i have seen a kk 23 up close there is no comparison the kk is the better grill hands down i will be getting one soon except i want the 32 sticker shock yes

But here is another food for thought kalamazoo grills are designed over the top and there custom grates are awesome starting price is 10 12 k now that is sticker shock but worth every penny

The kk is the better price after seeing those prices lol

Bge and the other manufacturers when they mass produce less care and quality go into them the likes of kk and kalamozoo cause its custom drips quality and over engineering cause of the passion for there products imo i would spend more money for a quality product then get one that isnt like that ...the bge has been a terrific cooker i have had many delicious meals just like you have had out of your joes,primos,acorn,ect

For me its time to go to the next level of cooking

We're patiently waiting on you to join the club. Once someone has it in their mind to buy a KK it's usually not long before they do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We're patiently waiting on you to join the club. Once someone has it in their mind to buy a KK it's usually not long before they do.

well sorry to dissappoint but its going to be awhile looking for a new house this summer and sell mine hopefully after i get settled then i will pull trigger also was emailing Dennis i want the light blue terra colored tile and its not available now he said he might have some by next year so with all those factors its looking like a year so i am fine with that but its a done deal for me for sure

I know this is old but i have been cooking on a bge for the last 15 yrs or so and i have seen a kk 23 up close there is no comparison the kk is the better grill hands down i will be getting one soon except i want the 32 sticker shock yes

But here is another food for thought kalamazoo grills are designed over the top and there custom grates are awesome starting price is 10 12 k now that is sticker shock but worth every penny

The kk is the better price after seeing those prices lol

Bge and the other manufacturers when they mass produce less care and quality go into them the likes of kk and kalamozoo cause its custom drips quality and over engineering cause of the passion for there products imo i would spend more money for a quality product then get one that isnt like that ...the bge has been a terrific cooker i have had many delicious meals just like you have had out of your joes,primos,acorn,ect

Komodo Kamado's may induce sticker shock amongst kamado aficionados but for the price of the top of the line Kalamazoo gas grill you could buy one of every model of Komodo Kamado.

It's all relative.

I see a lot of unfair comparisons on this site and plenty of people crying "foul". How is it fair having a BGE going against a KK?  Or any other regular kamado for that matter? Hmmmmm.......Interesting. Now this isn't as exciting as shopping for a toaster but still....the Visions and BGE's and KJ's go to the regular guys. The KK's not so much. 

...the Visions and BGE's and KJ's go to the regular guys. The KK's not so much.

Wait a minute. I am so much more a regular guy compared to most of the ceramic owners on this forum .......... yet I started with Akorns and ended with KK's - how's that?

Being a really new member of this forum you might want to log a bunch more time before making those kind of statements.

It doesn't take anything special to own a KK or two.