Hey Grillers, 

I just found this wickedly cool BBQ Bible made by a company in Brazil. Only a few of them were made for master Barbecue chefs and a simpler version will be available in Brazilian stores only. There's a link to the video on my blog http://www.gratefulgriller.com/2014/05/08/the-bbq-bible-is-here/

I am soooo hoping they make this available outside Brazil!

Feed your fires!

G

post-79-0-60426700-1399577005.jpg

Just checked out the Amazon link. That book was published in 2009.  At the end of the video it says the books were distributed in March 2014. Could be the public copies aren't even out yet. 

When they are available, would make for an awesome Father's Day gift!  

Hmmm.  Anybody up for a group order toTramontina HQ in Brazil? 

:)

Just checked out the Amazon link. That book was published in 2009.  At the end of the video it says the books were distributed in March 2014. Could be the public copies aren't even out yet. 

When they are available, would make for an awesome Father's Day gift!  

Hmmm.  Anybody up for a group order toTramontina HQ in Brazil? 

:)

Count me in.

Ok that is a new and unique idea.

Bust up the charcoal  page and put it in the grill--light it with the next page---then make a fan from the next page to fan the fire--put on your apron which is the next page---wrap the potato in the foil  from the next page and put it on the grill---sharpen your knife on the next page--trim your steak and crumble the seasoning on to the steak from the next page----take out a place mat for the table that is the next page---use the next page for a platter to bring in the steak and the potato---use the cleaning cloth to clean the knife you trimmed the steak with which is the last page. I guess you keep the wood covers for a souvenir.

This is one of the most entertaining things I have seen in a long time.  Very creative!!.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JohnnyAppetizer
      Saw this in Kroger a while back. Then I saw it on Shark Tank. Anybody tried it?
      Sustainable Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes – Prime 6 (prime-six.com)
    • By pittmab
      First attempt at chicken shawarma last night on the Joetisserie.

Came out really good, very pleased with the result and so easy. Juicy, tender moist chicken, with gnarled crispy edges.

Followed Smoking Dad's recipe from his YouTube video.

• By Bomb Dog Barbecue
      I have a question for the community about fire construction and how much charcoal I should be using when I set up a cook. I have a KJ Classic III and have been using the SloRoller for all of my low and slow cooks.

On some of my larger cooks (one pork butt, a full brisket, and then two boneless pork shoulders) I have burned through all of my fuel before the cook was done. I filled the standard KJ ash basket with charcoal and then light it up with one KJ firestarter. I was smoking everything at around 250F and followed the heating method described by SmokingDad BBQ on his YouTube channel (it worked well!).

Does anyone have an image of what their charcoal looks like when setting up for a 10lb brisket or pork butt?
    • By pmillen
      This isn't a complete product review...yet.  I haven't burned any of these but I will soon and will add to this thread.  Hopefully other users will also add their thoughts.

I'm sometimes annoyed at lump charcoal because of either the–
      small shards that pack too tight or fall unburned into my Masterbuilt 1050's ash bin huge chunks that sometimes reduce the heat produced Briquettes don't usually work out for me because they–
      make more ash than I want usually can't be relit after snuffing
      Jealous Devil introduced a line of extra large briquettes.  Their web site describes them as, "The same incredibly dense hardwood we use to make our lump charcoal – plus a pinch of plant-derived starch (that is it – Yes, really)."  They go in to say that the briquettes have, "Extremely low ash production."

They're certainly larger than Kingsford Originals, and much thicker.  I didn't weigh them.

My first use will be in my Masterbuilt 1050.  I'll report back on that.
    • By Dave Bradfute
      I'm gonna do some baby backs this weekend and would like to hear some opinions. 

1. Temp. I'm thinking low and slow at about 225 to 250
      2. Time - wrapped vs. unwrapped. 5 1/2 hours ish?

I used to do mine in a pellet with the 3-2-1 method, although for BB's I did 3-1-.5.

Let me hear your methods and why.