rwalters

Kamado Guru Family Portraits

My wife and I have been married over 13 years.  We have 6 kids.  We have to cook a lot of food.  I'm tired a lot.  She's hot.  The Ranger's pic was taken yesterday without the little one.  He went to Grandma's house while we pulled the others from school to learn something useful...the great game of baseball.

14060532427_c7d8f874b9_c.jpgUntitled by Cookingfor8

14060464228_4d2f2f2db3_c.jpgUntitled by Cookingfor8

My wife and I have been married over 13 years. We have 6 kids. We have to cook a lot of food. I'm tired a lot. She's hot. The Ranger's pic was taken yesterday without the little one. He went to Grandma's house while we pulled the others from school to learn something useful...the great game of baseball.

Posted ImageUntitled by Cookingfor8

Posted ImageUntitled by Cookingfor8,

Nice pics, awesome family!!

My wife and I have been married over 13 years. We have 6 kids. We have to cook a lot of food. I'm tired a lot. She's hot. The Ranger's pic was taken yesterday without the little one. He went to Grandma's house while we pulled the others from school to learn something useful...the great game of baseball.

14060532427_c7d8f874b9_c.jpgUntitled by Cookingfor8

14060464228_4d2f2f2db3_c.jpgUntitled by Cookingfor8,

Nice pics, awesome family!!
Thanks. They are the children of the corn....grilled of course

OK, folks, I finally found a photo that's wife approved:

family_zps4eacd2d4.jpg

Our oldest son, Evan, our daughter-in-law Amanda, my wife Jean and the old cuss me, aka Rick (from left). We're on the Texas coast enjoying a meal.

Posted Image

Our oldest son, Evan, our daughter-in-law Amanda, my wife Jean and the old cuss me, aka Rick (from left). We're on the Texas coast enjoying a meal.

Nice pic Rick!! Whatcha having for dinner in the pic?? Inquiring minds wanna know...

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_1920.JPG my three sons and their wives plus three grandchildren and one on the way june early {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_1923.JPG my bride of 35 years and the old guy next to the two cuties{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_1920.JPG

Awesome!! 35 years? Congrats...you must not be that bad of a guy ;-)

Rick, that's a picture that brings back some memories for me. My mother and I used to escape to the coast for "girls weekend" every so often. We'd go to that same restaurant and order a couple dozen oysters on the half-shell and a couple of bottles of beer and dig in. She died in '99 and I've been back a couple of times since, but it's not the same w/out her!

ok  you asked for it

post-2186-0-02048500-1400801475.jpg

allright  I was just joking  here is the real us

post-2186-0-52992200-1400801680_thumb.jp 

obviously my name is Paul  wifes name is Miranda and dog she is holding is Smokey.  the dog i am holding is the Bandit but he is blurry so here is a better picture of him.  those are the only children we have but can't really call them children anymore  they are now seniors and showing their age

post-2186-0-92115000-1400802239_thumb.jp