Honey Glaze Pork Tenderloin

S60

Heck yeah! Thanks S60 for this detailed recipe. Tried it tonight and it was awesome. Can't wait to try your third pork tenderloin recipe if you think it's better.

All three of the pork tenderloin recipes, I think, turn out great. If you are specifically referring to the balsamic pork tenderloin, and you like a lot of flavor, like when you take a bite and the flavor just pops in your mouth, that is what happens with the balsamic pork. The balsamic vinegar does not overpower the dish, in fact, you can hardly taste the balsamic, but when the balsamic, oil and Montreal seasonings marry together, they create a tremendous flavor.

I did not have a jar of Montreal, so I made my own per the recipe in post. When I cooked it, I was concerned that it would taste burnt because the seasonings darkened, but it did not taste burnt at all. My wife really liked it, and she has a preference for sweet dishes, and this one is anything but sweet. Post some pics of your cooks. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Pitbossk22user said:

Do you by chance remember the size of tenderloins that those were?  I tried this tonight and it was way undercooked at 11 mins on each side at 400 degrees. Cooked for a total of 22 mins. 

Pork Tenderloins (that you readily buy in the grocery store)  are all going to be about the same size. Somewhere around 2"-3" in diameter and maybe 10"-14" in length. If it was much bigger than that it was a pork loin not tenderloin. Most tenderloins are sold in packs of two although it will look like one in the cryopac. 

Cook time is really going to be about how hot and direct your fire is. I usually sear them really hot (450*-500* direct) then move them off to the side until they are done.

• 4 weeks later...