What are your other hobbies and interests?

Beerbeque

Other hobbies??? well, my wife and I have 6 kids...so I guess making babies is a hobby ;)

I love baseball and college football (Mean Green of North Texas)

I hit golf balls, not considering myself a player

I play guitar and write songs. About 50 pounds and 10 years ago, I was in a band called Glisten (Christian Rock). You can still get our Album "Starlight Wishlist" on itunes. We did the band thing full time touring and recording back at the turn of the century. good times and I was skinny.

Wow....you and your wife are busy. I have 3 children. Son 24, Daughter 23 & Son 20. My oldest is in Lima, Peru doing some volunteer work, my daughter is a personal trainer...(she loves some of my cooking), my youngest son is taking up classical guitar at the University of Windsor here in Canada.

Been bbq now with charcoal for about 2 years, love camping and was involved with Scouts Canada for 10+ years...(learned alot there with living outdoors), now the wife and I love to just take off and travel in the summer for the 2 weeks I have off at work.

Kids, I only have 4. 3 boys (5, 19 and 20) and 1 daughter (3 months). Oh am I in for it? Yes, I think so. The oldest are in DC atm. Hoping they enjoy easter. Jr is sleeping and dd is probably giving mother hell.

the only other thing I can say on the topic is, "GO UT!"

Hey Everyone,

My hobbies include hunting, fishing, shooting, ATV's at the in-laws, yardwork (believe it or not!), and tinkering in the garage. My wife and I enjoy watching storms roll in from the west (yeah, we're weather geeks) on the patio and or course I really enjoy bbqing and drinking frosty cold adult beverages.

Next "hobby" will be getting a Lab puppy this summer. My wife has her three indoor cats so it's time to even things out with a dog! 8-)

I have friends who home brew and I'm interested in trying it - either with wine or beer. Some of the kits out there make it look pretty easy so I foresee that in the future...

Well other than smokin and eatin Q, I enjoy reading and posting on different forums on the web. I also like gardening and bird watching. Before I left Texas I was involved in field trials with my English Pointers and quail hunting. Have a bunch of trophies on the wall from the field trials I won. I was active in a Bird Dog club in Victoria, Tx. for several years.

Bad knees and a lack of places to hunt have ended that hobby. I still get a chance to shoot some skeet once in a while. I also reload my own shells for my guns.

Well, now add smoking and grilling. College football (Boomer Sooner), video games, and our kids (2 sets of twins, 19- junior Sooners and 13 soon to be Sooners). I'm an IT consultant so I'm working on somebody's computer or setting up a website or 3 on the side for fun.

I love 4wheeling, but unfortunately, I had to sell my Jeep. I got married back in october and we bought our first house. We also have a 8yr. old boy, so needless to say, we needed the extra money, so I got rid of the Jeep and bought something smaller and better on gas to commute in. I miss loading up the Jeep and going up to Rausch Creek Offroad Park. I still ride with my buddy when he goes, but its not the same.

Other than that, I'm an avid Nascar fan, dable with RC rockcrawlers a bit, and enjoy camping, although I don't get to do that much lately either.

I like riding my bikes, mtn bike is my current obsession. I have a motorcycle (KLR650) i putt around on that for fun and take it to hatfield/mccoy in WV a few times a year.

Recently i have been getting in to bbq as a hobby, which means i need to up my riding to keep my DR from yelling at me.

Biking,bowling and horseshoes but some back issues have put a halt to those. I have owned my kamado for several years but overall for the time I have had it I have used it very little. Had 2 jobs for a while and no time for much of anything. Have more time now and have to make up for lost time, not getting any younger.

• 2 weeks later...

Bowling and golf before Arthur-itis and rotator surgery took over lol. Home brewing and reef keeping lately. Other than that I love hanging out at home with my girls or sitting on the beach with a brew or two watching the waves roll in. Oh, and cooking... :)

Well... I am a Engineer by trade and it keeps me on the road. BUT... I run a Radio Station here in the Dayton Area (go to daytonoldies.com) and also do Sports Photography for the local High School team we cover on the radio station.

http://www.daytonoldies.com

Sports Photos and shots from the radio station.... Lots of Stinkers... I post ALL photos from the games I cover because sure as I am sitting here... A parent will ask me about one I deleted... lol

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/SWOPR/

Between all this I have a 16 year old son and a 23 year old Daughter.... Daughter has her degree and is working in her field but not full time... Son is typical 16 year old and I am trying to teach him on how to work on cars!!

I wish I could grill more... but going in at 8 and coming home at 6-7 at night makes the grill one of hte last things on my list to do vs. a Peanut Butter Sandwich and Tomato soup!! lol

Hawk

• 1 month later...

Hobbies, a 5 year old daughter and two year old son, thats my hobbies!!!!

Nikon photo addict, strobist photo junkie. College Football, Go Pack!! For 15 years been trying to learn how to play the drums. Camping, fishing and hunting when I have time. I am a wannabe culinary student. Still trying to convince the wife to let me quit work at go to culinary school. I want to bring fining dinning to the grill. Still trying to figure out how to grill foie gras with out it totally melting away.