Sign in to follow this  
John Setzler

RULES FOR "THE COOLER" FORUM

Kamadoguru.com is a forum focused on kamado and outdoor cooking.  "The Cooler" section of this forum may be used for topics that do not fit anywhere else on this site. Due to the nature of political, religious, and other discussions that may happen here, be forewarned that those topics cause heated and passionate debate that often dwindle into petty name calling and childish behavior from otherwise rational adults who participate here.  If YOU find yourself getting personal, calling names, or behaving like a child in this forum, expect your account to be suspended.   

I hear you John but what concerns me is "debate may be closed by "a" moderator". I have seen topics locked because a moderator didn't like what was being posted about certain products. That's a total load of crap!

No problem with this. I help run a large outdoor forum. We had to ditch all political stuff because people take it too personally and it always ends up into personal attacks and spills over into the rest of the forum. It's up to the mods and directors decision if it crosses the line or not. It's not a public forum. It's run by individuals just like this one is run by John and the mods. So crying censorship doesn't really make any difference. If you don't like it, find a new forum. There are plenty of political forums to join to.