1. Dub

Dub

2. ckreef

ckreef

• Similar Content

• By JohnnyAppetizer
      Traegering..

• By JohnnyAppetizer
      Since I bought the Kamado, the pellet grill has not seen much love. So last weekend I bought a brisket and fired it up.

It was pretty tasty. 
      I’m thinking, other than fuel, pellet vs lump, it probably does not make much difference wether you control the temp by limiting fuel (pellet) or by limiting air flow, Kamado or Kamado with billows. You still have to pick the cut, season, adjust for temperature and time.
      I admit I have looked at various billow and temp control with blue tooth and or WiFi. Usually they have extension cord, and tons of wires , probes and so on. I really wanted to get away from dragging out the extension cord. There is a thread here on KG featuring a portable system with battery power. I like that idea.
      Anyhow, this weekend I was back on the Kamado with excellent results.

• By Charcoal Addict
      It official.  The 2nd Generation Timberline will hit selves in April.  It sound like they’ve done a lot to address some of the shortcoming in the first generation model with a redesign D2 system and an improved controller with improved smoke circulation.  We’ll have to wait for reviews to see the difference. 

What do you guys think of the 2019 Timberlines?  
    • By bel4_20
      I see the interior tempreture probe in the 850 is in the top right hand part of the pit. Mine looks quite sooty?. How do you clean it,it looks a little fragile and i dont want to break it. Any step by step photos?
    • By John Setzler
      5 pounds of pork belly... cured for 10 days and ready for some smoke...

Smokin' at around 180°F on the Yoder YS640... my own blend of hickory, apple, and cherry pellets for smoke.... let it smoke here for about four hours...

I like thick slices....

Mmmmmmmmmm....