The random pictures thread...

Mmmmm

Qucik CC, stop by the nearest grocery store and buy their favorite thing to eat and start Beauty up and feed them their favorite tonight.

smoker - you are a very quick thinker, but Gelato is their fave.  I don't think that Gelato and TheBeast would play well together in the sandbox!   :rofl:

Well you could if you wanted to blow their minds.

1. Put the Gelato (in a round ball softball size shape) in the abosolute coldest freezer you can get it into.

2. After a couple hours put oil in a deep pan and start Beauty up on high and set pan with oil on Beauty.

3. When the oil gets to deep fryng temp say 350-375F go back inside.

4. Crumble a bunch of corn flakes in a bowl.

5. Retrieve the Gelato ball and roll in the crumbled corn flakes.

6. Now get a long set of tongs and go to Beauty and dunk the Gelato in the oil for about 2 seconds (I think).

There is a Mexican restraunt in Socal that has this as a desert I saw on FoodNetwork and it's a hit. They use standard Ice Cream but may be worth a try. I guess the corn flakes really crisp up and the Ice Cream is perfect after a spicy Mexican dish.

This way you can accomplish 3 things at the same time that nobody would think you could.

Deep Fry Ice Cream on a Kamado.

Qucik CC, stop by the nearest grocery store and buy their favorite thing to eat and start Beauty up and feed them their favorite tonight.

smoker - you are a very quick thinker, but Gelato is their fave. I don't think that Gelato and TheBeast would play well together in the sandbox! :rofl:

CC , gotta get them down here for some of these treats.

http://angelobrocatoicecream.com/