Last Minute Pork Loin

Ben S

I needed to cook something that would turn into good leftovers this weekend. I picked up a 3 lb. pork loin from whole foods, coated in not so cheap mustard, then rub with KJ Smokey Paperika and my homemade mix.

Cooked to 140 IT. Pics to follow. For some reason they are not uploading from my iPhone.

Homemade rub

2 parts coriander

2 parts cumin

9 parts chili powder

Ok, I have tried this from my iPad and my iPhone. I keep getting an internal error when I tryto attach the file.

Ggrrr. Anyone else have this problem. I am sorry this is not working. I am also misdirecting my frustration. My best friends father passed away today. When I was in high school, he was one of the few friends parents who was nice to me and cared. I spent the evening with the family.

I will deal with this later. Time to forget about reality and enjoy everyone lenses cooks.

B

Ok, I have tried this from my iPad and my iPhone. I keep getting an internal error when I tryto attach the file.

Ggrrr. Anyone else have this problem. I am sorry this is not working. I am also misdirecting my frustration. My best friends father passed away today. When I was in high school, he was one of the few friends parents who was nice to me and cared. I spent the evening with the family.

I will deal with this later. Time to forget about reality and enjoy everyone lenses cooks.

B

Sorry to hear about your friend's Dad.

Rough times.  

I think back to the fathers of some of my friends when I was growing up.  They had a lot of influence on our group of buddies.  It hurts when they pass on.

I'm not sure about the internal errors.  I do sometimes have issues on the 2-3 forums I go to when I use: Droid phone and IPad.  Never have the trouble from my laptop.

The pork loin sounded great.

B

Sorry to hear about your friend's Dad.

Rough times.  

I think back to the fathers of some of my friends when I was growing up.  They had a lot of influence on our group of buddies.  It hurts when they pass on.

I'm not sure about the internal errors.  I do sometimes have issues on the 2-3 forums I go to when I use: Droid phone and IPad.  Never have the trouble from my laptop.

The pork loin sounded great.

Thanks.