• Similar Content

• By philpom
      This was an outstanding meal and pretty easy to cook.  The veggies cooked in a foil pack with a little pork rub and olive oil.  The loin cooked indirect at 300°f for about 90 minutes and was pulled at an internal temperature of 148°f.

I cut this open, dusted with some pork rub, cream cheese and fresh spinach out of our garden. 

Tied it up nice and tight and put in in the preheated Primo.

Just about ready!

Yum, the spinach was juicy and the cheese creamy.

The sprouts and asparagus steamed perfectly in their own juices and complimented the pork very well.

Had to have something refreshing to finish this meal with!
    • By Shortyque
      First, a brief confession.  I have had a joetisserie for about a year, and only used it maybe 3 times.  Did a chicken, a turkey, for some reason just a little underwhelmed with the whole process, and then all the extra cleaning up.  Until today...
          Had a small pork loin in the freezer from my BIL's pig.  Watching John Setzlers video on spinning a pork loin, plus a recent post on the Facebook group made me decide to dig the Joetisserie out again.  Injected it with applesauce/apple juice mixture, slathered in mustard and coated with my wife's cajun spice rub.  After about an hour and 15 minutes of spinning at 325 degrees, we pulled it off and left rest for 10 minutes.  My wife thought I was going to break into tears with my first bite.  Words fail me to describe it.  The subtle flame kissed outside, the juicy inside, so soft you could cut it with a fork!  You can't buy food this good at a restaurant (at least not a restaurant I can afford).  Thanks again John for your excellent video.

• By St1brew
      Butt on for about 15.5 hours overnight smoked over pecan. Put loin on this morning for 3.5 hours. Had to put more charcoal on about 12 hours. Loin was a bit dry, butt was awesome and moist with an awesome crust. Overall, pretty happy with the first smoke on the vision. Also learned a lot about "marathon" smoking and fine tuning temp adjustments. Temp got to 300 once or twice, takes a while to get back to 250....

• By KamadoHop
      Kamado Joe Jr. 
      375* 

1 chunk pecan wood
      1 chunk apple wood

Approx 50 minutes or internal temp reaches 140-160.

Rub: 
      3 tbsp dark brown sugar
      2 tbsp paprika
      1 tbsp kosher salt
      Dash of garlic powder
      Dash of crushed rosemary
      Dash cayenne pepper
      Dash of seven pepper medley
      (Save a little bit for the glaze later)

Now the fun part. It's one of my favorite ways to top any pork loin. 

Bourbon marmalade glaze:
      1 shot bourbon
      Top half of a jar of orange marmalade
      Splash of worsteschire sauce
      Splash of teriaki sauce
      1 tbsp of Country Bob's or BBQ sauce(dont over do it here)
      And a dash of left over rub

In a small saucepan bring your favorite bourbon (about a shot's worth or more depending on your taste buds) to a simmer. Then, add about the top half of a jar of orange marmalade to the bourbon. Then add the remainder of ingredients stirring frequently until a rich brown color is achieved. Remove from heat and add a small amount to the loin just before you take it off. 

This thing is super easy and one of my favorites to do. This loin cost me 8 bucks and could've easily fed 6 people. Cheap and full of flavor. 

• By SmokinSteveBBQ
      You never know what Ole SmokinSteve is going to come up with next so be sure to Subscribe and leave comments. Thanks for watching...... Smoke On .... it’s all Good!