ckreef

ckreef's Sunday Night Pizza Thread

On the Blackstone set as low as possible but with a few seconds of blasting high heat right at the end.

So both front dial on low and rear red dial on low? Or just front dial on low?

Both front and red dial on low. Dome temp gauge right at 375*. I'm figuring the bottom stone at about 400*.

I par baked the crust on one side for a couple of minutes to brown the bottom. I then flipped it over and built the pizza on the browned side. Put it back in the Blackstone for a few more minutes.

Cranked the front knob to high at the very end of the cook for just a few moments.

These would actually work good for a pizza party. You could par bake a bunch of crusts ahead of time then let your guests build them at the party.

This crust would also work really well for appetizer or desert pizza.

Meat Lovers Delight - A Chicago style deep dish.

c3e0290d0ad2c02030a17ca7dabb48e7.jpg

Dough, double layer of sliced mozzarella then sweet Italian sausage and Italian seasoned ground beef.

f707c247191db6abee11cfd467dd40ab.jpg

Generous layer of sauce with a little shaker cheese.

8f9caae766408638659b5a8c0e85e996.jpg

In the Blackstone pizza oven for 20 minutes then pull.

ccc5eb3f5858bdf64a3e8399e27007b2.jpg

8802c8bf581301c67d22603a2f2b9625.jpg

Add some shredded mozzarella, diced ham and pepperoni.

130c6c254c0028c9764cd89d2711ffcf.jpg

Back in the Blackstone for a few more minutes. Crank up the heat at the very end to get the top just right. Pull when ready.

4ceb3312e8e82b20e4eaa3c1a2158d73.jpg

c2ff636c7ce18fddaa3b9b4a177b3772.jpg

The crust just perfect.

92ef83f07aaa7484f19f13cab65b12e0.jpg

A slice is served.

b8d64b580a37d4625525c237cf2d64f2.jpg

well.... that is honestly the best pizza that I have seen yet on this forum. It is perfectly cooked. That sliced shot could be an advertising photo for a pizza shop!!

incredible

TY bosco, I was very pleased with how this one came out. The sliced shot will be the picture I use when posting my dough recipe.

well.... that is honestly the best pizza that I have seen yet on this forum. It is perfectly cooked. That sliced shot could be an advertising photo for a pizza shop!!

incredible

TY bosco, I was very pleased with how this one came out. The sliced shot will be the picture I use when posting my dough recipe.

Come on man quit teasing us and get 'er done. That is a mighty fine looking pie.

incredible

Come on man quit teasing us and get 'er done. That is a mighty fine looking pie.

Just a couple more weeks and I'll post them up.

incredible

Just a couple more weeks and I'll post them up.

You're killin' me man, just killin' me. I wanna be able to make pizza pie like ck.