Nothing but the money!

Long day? Don't feel like documenting your entire meal? Didn't even necessarily cook it on a kamado? But it turned out great and you still want to share? THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU!

Here's the rule: One photo per post. Extensive details only upon request. Note: If you break this one simple rule, I really do not care. :-D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tonight's surprise (session cancellation) sous vide filet with blue cheese compound butter, twice baked potato (bacon, havarti, greek yogurt), and balsamic honey green beans:  

Midnight pizza with sausage, homemade meatballs, cherry tomatoes, homemade sauce, garlic herb butter crust:  

Loaded SMASH BURGER

Posted Images

If you want to fix something so easy and SO GOOD, find a Jenni-O Turkey Breast, and don't do anything to it except thaw and cook with a little wood smoke of your choice.  I used cherry, one small lump in my Akorn Jr.  I cut each breast half off the bone and then slice across tomorrow for potluck dinner.  You'll get a gravy packet as well, and making stuffing on the side with that gravy would be, oh my dear gurus, it would be a belly buster.  They are already brined, and extremely tender.

post-4468-0-91539400-1412477255_thumb.jp

If you want to fix something so easy and SO GOOD, find a Jenni-O Turkey Breast, and don't do anything to it except thaw and cook with a little wood smoke of your choice. I used cherry, one small lump in my Akorn Jr. I cut each breast half off the bone and then slice across tomorrow for potluck dinner. You'll get a gravy packet as well, and making stuffing on the side with that gravy would be, oh my dear gurus, it would be a belly buster. They are already brined, and extremely tender.

What temp do you recommend? Same as chicken?

Yes, pretty much same as chicken.  I stayed between 350-400, to IT 170 and then covered with foil after I took it off the grill.  They are on sale at our Albertson's right now, buy 1 get second free, so that puts them under $2 a lb.  A lot of meat and flavor for that kind of money.