Costco Road Show

Zach Galloway

I've decided to pull the trigger and buy a classic at the road show in Charlotte, i'm so excited to begin a new journey in cooking! Me and the family are going to take a trip up and get it, it's only a hour and a half from Greenville. The two hundred dollar savings fall right into my budget! I'm sure after some trial and error, and with you guys great advice i'll be on my way in no time!

What are the dates of that show?  I may try to go down for a visit...

Say there, John ...

If you're looking to upgrade, I'd be happy to arrange for the removal of whichever of your KJs you're ready to cast aside ... Just let me know!

Milt-the-helpful

What are the dates of that show?  I may try to go down for a visit...

Say there, John ...

If you're looking to upgrade, I'd be happy to arrange for the removal of whichever of your KJs you're ready to cast aside ... Just let me know!

Milt-the-helpful

I seem to remember something about a projoe coming to Johns house...maybe he did upgrade.

YMMV But Costco Pays me to shop in their store.  Refund check once a year and I save enough money on Cat Litter alone to pay for the Membership not mentioning everything else..   And this is for a family of 2. 

I await news of the Roadshow coming near here.

I have heard the price for the classic is $750 and they throw in extras like rdeerjr said above. I will be picking up a big joe at one later this month in Orlando

My Classic was indeed $750 ($749.95 or .99, I forget). The extras that I got was a cover and some KJ starter blocks. GL on the Big Joe, it should be pretty awesome!