Big joe not right

Marbque

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy,

I saw what color the retailers were out of most often and drew the wrong conclusion. It must be a stocking issue.

Just from the posts, I always assumed Red was the most popular Addertooth. I was surprised to learn otherwise. The one thing that amazes me is the ratio of BigJOEs to Classics that are sold. The percentage is much larger than I ever imagined it would be when the BigJOE was introduced. That makes me happy, because the first time I met Bobby Brennan in 2010, I pushed him for a 24" kamado. I bugged him until I think he got tired of hearing it.

I am looking forward to building or buying some type of a BBQ area for next year.  Just don't know what to do yet.  If I get the classic, then I will for sure have to do something!!

Andy,I saw what color the retailers were out of most often and drew the wrong conclusion. It must be a stocking issue.

Just from the posts, I always assumed Red was the most popular Addertooth. I was surprised to learn otherwise. The one thing that amazes me is the ratio of BigJOEs to Classics that are sold. The percentage is much larger than I ever imagined it would be when the BigJOE was introduced. That makes me happy, because the first time I met Bobby Brennan in 2010, I pushed him for a 24" kamado. I bugged him until I think he got tired of hearing it.

Thanks for pushing him...love the Big Joe so far!

Go ahead and order the classic Bosco

I am going to wait to the spring.  I have some ideas for a permanent cooking station that will incorporate a second home for a classic!!

Glad KJ is taking care of you.  Have to say I am not surprised.

I wonder if you could work out some sort of deal to let you keep the "defective" cooker.  Those leaks didn't look too bad to me.  Worst case scenario you can put that one on HH cook duty. 

Archived