Sign in to follow this  
Big_Green_Craig

HUGE Big Green Egg Sale! Atlanta Area

Looks like Tomorrow is the best day ever if you are in the market for a Kamado.  You get your choice of BGE or Kamado Joe.  Now if only Primo and Grill Dome were having big sales tomorrow at their Atlanta office, you really would be covered!!

I have shopped at Roswell Hardware once since I got my Egg back in July.  Decent selection of Eggs and Eggcessories.  And they have a good selections of rubs and marinades too.

That's good planning on Roswell's part, do have their sale coincide with the Joe Factory Sale. Isn't this the same company that ran an Egg sale during Eggfest? I'm sure they'll pick up some extra sales from the added attention of the other event(s).

That's good planning on Roswell's part, do have their sale coincide with the Joe Factory Sale. Isn't this the same company that ran an Egg sale during Eggfest? I'm sure they'll pick up some extra sales from the added attention of the other event(s).

I'm pretty sure that they have had it this same weekend the past several years. I have no idea about a Kamado Joe sale. 

Did BGE ever produce the mini max or is that still another one of their broken promises?---Ken

Yeah, they released it just after EGGtoberfest this year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Smokingdadbbq
      A little behind the scenes to my Instagram post. Sunday I smoked two small chuck roasts for about 4 hours at 250 

Then I put them in foil in beef broth and aromatics and let them braise for another four hours. 

After two hours FTC these were ready to serve. I fried up the onions and served on fresh buns with American cheddar, horseradish mayo and Au jus 

will deffinetly be doing this again 

• By St1brew
      My wife and I will be attending our first ever EGGfest and we have a few questions. Anyone have an idea of what they typically sell demo units for? Is it sold with full warranty? Do any eggcessories come with it? Any info is appreciated. 
    • By Donnie
      I need your help! I have been doing tons of research and I am down to either the XL Big Green Egg for $1,024 at my local dealer or the Kamado Joe Big Joe for $1,800. I know I would need to spend another $500 ish dollars for accessories for the BGE but it is still overall cheaper. The main thing I like about the Kamado Joe is the upgraded gasket, it seems like such a pain to worry about the felt gasket (maybe it's not that bad). The other features of the Kamado Joe are nice, but not that important to me like the ash tray and the air lift dome. I would love to hear your thought from both sides to try and help me decide. I really appreciate your help as I am excited to replace my pellet smoker and finally play with real fire! 
    • By 12v_dub
      Hi Guys,
      Few years back I posted my build on a custom cedar table for my old Char-griller Akorn kamado. I have recently purchased and upgraded to Kamado Joe Classic II and am currently building a new table for it. It is all being made using western red cedar. I will be updating progress periodically. 
      Overall dimensions are as follows: 84" (L) x 36" (W) x 32" (H) 
      Grill will be placed in the middle with 2 lower shelves on each side. 

Picture of the old grill set up. 

• By St1brew
      Anyone ever try this? Will it fit my vision pro series c?  These things are beautiful in stand alone version, however I'm not really concerned about the aesthetics but more about functionality. The one for the Weber kettle  looks like it does a nice job. Thanks in advance for any information.

-Stone

Arteflame insert for BGE 18''