Temp probe

I believe thats a Maverick ET-732 with Char-grillers label on it. This is extremely popular on this forum. The only problems some have found is the probes going out. Whatever you do DON't immerse those in liquid. Where the braiding meets the probe isn't water tight and it will cause the probe to stop working.

I have a Redi Chek Maverick 732 as well which Amazon had on sale at the time.  I also believe the Maverick, Chargriller and an number of others are the same thermometer sold under different names.  I love using the probe and would be lost without it.  My only complaint is although the grill probe is rated for temps up to 712F, it won't display temps higher than 572.

I have never had luck with ANY grills temp gauge.  I believe in the power of 3s.  I have digital temp gauge, lid temp gauge, and an oven rack gauge I place in the grill.  I figure the chances of all 3 going south at the same time are slim :)

I also have 3 different meat probes same theory.

There is a post about a sale on this item listed in the other subforum going for $44.95.

http://www.kamadoguru.com/topic/16151-lowest-price-ive-seen-on-a-maverick-et-732/?p=195908

Andy posted that, if you are undecided about a probe. Trust me and pull the trigger. This is the best deal I've seen. Treat the probes with care. This may be one of the best value priced probes on the market.

There is a post about a sale on this item listed in the other subforum going for $44.95.

http://www.kamadoguru.com/topic/16151-lowest-price-ive-seen-on-a-maverick-et-732/?p=195908

Andy posted that, if you are undecided about a probe. Trust me and pull the trigger. This is the best deal I've seen. Treat the probes with care. This may be one of the best value priced probes on the market.

I agree with Remoh. I have the ET-73 and now the ET-732. I've been fortunate to not have any problems with the probes on either setup but I do feel that the 732 has a much larger range (relatively speaking) for wireless connectivity.