Sign in to follow this  
Grillstuff

Its too cold for grilling.

You are obviously not Canadian...   Never. to. cold. to. grill.

You just need to learn how to do the "peer out of the patio door, jump in the slippers and dash out to flip the meat" dance.  Hey, I've done it in my gitch in February...  Just don't ever come to a complete stop.

:-o   :shock:

Ssia. I used to love winter.

GS, don't worry. We'll send you six pack of Molson, a live beaver, a toque and a Canadian flag. We'll have you fully winterized and smoking eats regardless of how cold it get outside.

You guys keep mentioning that imaginary "Polar Vortex" thingy so often us Canadian felt obligated to create a care package for our American friends. Don't worry, there's enough Canadians on the forum to provide emotional support for any Americans that are afraid of the cold.

We're here to help

GrillStuff,

Don't let them tease you, I understand what you are saying. It was a bitter cold 63 here today. I almost smoked some cheese it was so frigid!

now don't make me come down there!!!!

GrillStuff,

Don't let them tease you, I understand what you are saying. It was a bitter cold 63 here today. I almost smoked some cheese it was so frigid!

I'd so go for 63 right about now. We're in the mid 30s. Mind you this is balmy "get your sunscreen ready" compared to last year :)