Sign in to follow this  
Grillstuff

Its too cold for grilling.

I have been in Georgia all my life and I have seen 70s in November..Love the South...never gets to bad..Not sure I can wear clothes that makes me look like the marshmallow puff man being in the North...lol..But I am jealous of the ones who get Snow every year..and it is true we can not drive,,live,,work when it does..The South is on Hold til it melts..So don't come down here everything is close...the way to do it is get to the store before it hits..the words of a Southerner

We love it when you guys get snow and so does the media.

The only thing funnier than this thread is that I could only find one pic with snow yet I am cooking outside easy 4-5 days a week. I am a warm Canadian so always wear shorts and I think the neighbours think I am nuts outside cooking. The only other pic I have with snow was in sept... Yes September... WTF is right!

...Reading this makes me visuallize Eddie (Randy Quaid) in the Vacation movies. Sorry.

A few may recall I got my daughter and new son an Akorn for an early Christmas present a couple months ago as they were going on sale and didn't want to risk not being able to get it a Christmas as they live in the snow belt. Well, daughter decided that the sliding door where the Akorn is lets too much cold air out. She put up plastic and taped it closed. It can come down in the spring when it warms up. I guess no smoking till then. New son didn't like that at all I guess. Now theres an insulated curtain there instead of the plastic. Cold air is deminished greatly from without either but can now go in and out to smoke on Akorn. All is right with the world now I understand.

No such thing as too cold to grill unless approaching absolute zero

Hopefully that not a Farenheit 0 degrees. If so then please call our toll free number 1-800-Help-Canada. We'll send you your care package right away. All of our Canadian Save an American Care Kits are guaranteed down to minus 40F. Please read our legal disclaimer. We're not legal responsible for any beaver attacks.

Sorry but absolute zero is alot colder than even you in Canada experience, try:

By international agreement, absolute zero is defined as precisely; 0 K on the Kelvin scale, which is a thermodynamic (absolute) temperature scale; and –273.15 degrees Celsius on the Celsius scale.

Absolute zero is also precisely equivalent to; 0 degrees R on the Rankine scale (also a thermodynamic temperature scale); and –459.67 degrees F on the Fahrenheit scale.

Don't know about ya'll, but I think I'll stick with my temps here.