#trifecta

freddyjbbq

• 3 months later...

Kamado Joe should really come out with a fourth grill option (other than Pro Joe) to give you guys something to shoot for next.

It would be a wise marketing move. Guaranteed sales. As long as they knock out a few in black, that is.

[emoji3]

A new grill option from Kamado Joe will happen sooner than later, but first they have to catch up with current demands.....that's a great postion for a company to be in, but it can frustrating to consumers. Actually a couple new options will eventually happen.

Hope it's a mini!

Was pooping pellets for years, an still do occasionally. But I was looking for a coal-burner, as I was missing the sear. Saw KJ at Costco, and was somewhat aware of them. Bought the Big Joe first, and did a few cooks with it. Then, I ditched my two Traegers, and bought a classic and junior. I still do have my Rec Tec, which I like. yeah, four pits for me.

So far, I'm using my classic the most. But i often do things that have two pits running like doing up a couple burgers on one pit while the other is tied-up smoking a brisket. Heck, last weekend I even had four pits running. I have four kids and usually a few other people in the household, so more pits are goodness.

Junior - When I need a couple burgers or steaks.

Classic - Day-to-day cooking machine for just about everything.

BigJoe - Packer Briskets (do 1-2 a months), big cooks,  etc.

Was pooping pellets for years, an still do occasionally. But I was looking for a coal-burner, as I was missing the sear. Saw KJ at Costco, and was somewhat aware of them. Bought the Big Joe first, and did a few cooks with it. Then, I ditched my two Traegers, and bought a classic and junior. I still do have my Rec Tec, which I like. yeah, four pits for me.

So far, I'm using my classic the most. But i often do things that have two pits running like doing up a couple burgers on one pit while the other is tied-up smoking a brisket. Heck, last weekend I even had four pits running. I have four kids and usually a few other people in the household, so more pits are goodness.

Cannot miss with the #trifecta!

Whotdat welcome to the exclusive club!!!!! 

#trifecta baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a classic and a jr within about 2 days at the last road show! I'm now working on the CFO for the Appropriations Request for the Big Joe at the next road show later this week.

[emoji482] here's to the hope of a trifecta!

fingers crossed!!!