22. Jack.

Jack.

23. aljoseph

aljoseph

24. John Setzler

John Setzler

• Similar Content

• By philpom
      While it's cooler outside it's the best time to smoke a bunch of cheese.

Did mine a week ago, tested it today.  My best batch ever and I think my new favorite wood for cheddar is hickory.

This is extra sharp cheddar.  I crusted it with black pepper before vacuum sealing it.  Going to be fantastic after it rests a few months.  Last year I did extra sharp cheddar with pecan and crusted in chipotle.   Still have one of those sealed floating around.
    • By LJS
      Hi Kamado Peeps,
      So, my friend bought me a 100 day grain fed Cattleman’s cut. I went reversed seared method, but not finished off in pan ON the GRILL
      Slowly brought her internal up to 49° Internal and rare. I had a steady burnt with cherry wood for over an hour.  Let rest and then finished off sliced on a bed on mashed potatoes, blanched asparagus with chimichurri homemade sauce.
      What a brilliant pcs of meat just so good. One day I might spend the money and try a Wagu…
      Keep smoking

• By LJS
      Hi Kamado Peeps,
      Did a reverse sear over the weekend with some chimichurri sauce.
      Scotch fillet a good inch or two thick smokes with cheery wood for about 1.30 hours and then seared. Set my probe on rare so internal was 49°but a little too rare for the wife so next time I will sear longer of go for a medium rare. The steak was fabulous for me dressed with sauce and some roasted veggies.
      I have ordered some dry aging bags, so I hope there get to me soon as I am super excite to try dry aging and then reverse searing or even just a grill/searing.
      Any tips and/or links for dry again will be appreciated.

Keep smoking

• By LJS
      Hi Kamada peeps
      Chimichurri sauce with all herbs from our garden except oil and garlic, our garlic is still growing lol. Reversed seared scotch fillet with back vegetable, fresh salad and a good red.
      Keep smoking

• By LJS
      Hi Kamado Peeps,
      Over the weekend I cooked up some pizza – cheese and veg cheese. I love the wood fire taste and the pizza is cooked just right in under 10min.
      I have not tried any backing yet but have done loads of baking on the webber. 
      Keep smoking