Mindflux

17.6 Pound Royal Oak - $7 at local Walmart

Anyone willing to post pic of receipt showing product, price, weight and date?  Blank out CC info

I think HD will price match with that info.

Went to HD. Told cashier about Wal marts special. She didn't even ask fr a picture and price matched at $8 for me. The HD I was at only had 2 left. Grabbed them both.

interesting.  I was told local HDs in MASS are checking the local walmart flyers for the price, then refusing to match.

Anyone willing to post pic of receipt showing product, price, weight and date?  Blank out CC info

I think HD will price match with that info.

HD price matched just on the picture I had on my phone (in the original post). I was there the other day for some other stuff and thought "What the Heck? I could use 4 more bags"...

Last year, my neighbor 2 doors down house burned down during Atlanta's snocalypse.  I was at work when SWMBO called and told me that the firemen told her to stay in the house.  They'll let her know when she need to evacuate.  I thought about it for a second and called her back, "Did you tell them we have over 700 lbs of charcoal in the garage?"

I have been forbidden to purchase any more charcoal since that fire...

Funny story here.... I not a fan a Wal-Mart personally, but I can't avoid a good deal.  So the wife and I stopped by to see if the charcoal was on sale here.  While the wife was off shopping I went to look for the charcoal and not on sale here.  I decided to look around and see what else was available, while I looking around they locked in the garden section  :evil:.  I guess they were closing early due to the weather here.  I had to bang on the doors and have another customer come, unlock the doors and let me out..... need less to say even less a fan now.