rwalters

11. LokeyDawg

LokeyDawg

12. Ben S

Ben S

• Similar Content

• By Michiganian22
      Hello Gurus!

I am looking to sell my Kamado Joe Big Joe I, red color.
      I am the original owner and bought it in 2015.

It is available for pick-up in Tampa Bay, FL. $700 OBO

Thanks!

• By buckleybj
      Today was just one of those days... Went to the store looking for what I wanted to cook up this weekend and Ribeyes were on sale. Thankfully the butchers were still around so I asked for some thick ### steaks to help bring a smile to my face. I think the butcher was just as happy to prepare the steaks for me as I was watching her cut them up and wrap them. I may have been drooling a bit and giggling like a 12 year old girl, but that's neither here or there.

Went with a reverse sear for these babies, setting up the coals on the Big Joe to one side and cooking the steaks indirect to an IT of 130. After I pulled them off, I opened the top hue and let the temps get up to 600 so I could get a nice sear. Sorry for not adding the "money shot" once we cut into those bad boys I was too busy eating to take any pictures.

• By zacjones99
      Moving in another direction -- just bought a KBQ C-60.  Time to let go of all my BigJoe accessories, including the BigJoetisserie with 2 Napoleon kabob rotisserie racks.  One of the kabob racks is BNIB, the other one used only once.  Also up for sale is the Big Joe Grill Extender, well seasoned, probably used 20-30 times.  And last but not least, a kick ash basket for the BigJoe, only used for a couple months, maybe 10 cooks.

BigJoeTisserie with kabob racks:  $200 plus shipping ($340 new).
      BigJoe Grill Extender : $50 plus shipping ($95 new)
      Kick Ash Basket.  $50 plus shipping.  ($90 new)

Thanks for looking!

• By bbqboss84601
      The company I work for had a contractor flown in from North Carolina and he was looking for some local BBQ. Once on the subject , the conversation revolved around what I was used to and what he was used to. Aft r much discussion I started looking for chopped bbq pork recipes and recipes ran a couple by him. The one he said was closest to what he liked was a vinegar based sauce also used as a mop sauce. So I went with it and attempted it this weekend. The pork butt was seasoned with kosher salt and black pepper and smoked with hickory. The butt was smoked at a grate temp of 240 for 14 hours. The last eight hours it was mopped every hour on the hour. This is what I ended up with. 

The mop sauce BBQ sauce consisted of cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, and a tiny bit of ketchup. 
      The sauce was split in half and mustard was added for a mustard based vinegar sauce. The butt is resting now, so let's see how it turns out. Stay tuned. 

• By socaldave
      There's a Kamado Joe Roadshow at the Costco in Norwalk CA running from 6-10 thru 6-19-16.  Big Joe's, Classic Joe's, Joe Jr's & Lump Charcoal.   Costco Wholesale 12324 Hoxie Ave, Norwalk, CA 90650Phone: (562) 929-0826

kamado, joe, big, green, egg, ceramic, grills, bbq, smoker, primo, webber, pit, boss, costco, wholesale, charcoal, traeger, Lynx; Fire Magic; Twin Eagles; Delta Heat, ROYAL, Big Green Egg; BGE; Kamado; Smoking; Smokers; Delta Heat; BBQ Islands; Outdoor Kitchens; Barbeque; BBQ; Barbeques; Gas Logs; Fire Pit; American Outdoor Grill; AOG; Captain Cook; Cook On; Pizza Oven; Cross ray; Propane; Amerigas; lump; charcoal; Outdoor entertainment; AEI;