The wait has begun.

tinyfish

Tiny! That's simply great, freaking GREAT news! May, huh? Look, you'll need to practice before that uncrating and first cook. Come on down to OKC, the weather is much better down here, and you can get your feet wet cooking on Beauty! & TheBeast! We've got the shed out back and the KKs love company!

Hey tiny! What will you name your KK? You have to have a name by delivery date! So I guess you didn't pick for stock but you're having it made. What kind of accessories are you getting? What size? Details man, we want details! We're just as anxious as you! This is great and getting better! Congrats again.

Awesome!!! Remind me, what do you currently cook on?

In my kamado collection I have an XL Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe Jr and large BigGreen Egg knock off (giving this to my brother in law). Bbq's that must go Weber Charcoal 22.5 and a very large stainless steel charcoal bbq.

Tiny! That's simply great, freaking GREAT news! May, huh? Look, you'll need to practice before that uncrating and first cook. Come on down to OKC, the weather is much better down here, and you can get your feet wet cooking on Beauty! & TheBeast! We've got the shed out back and the KKs love company!

CC thank you for your kind offer, one day I will take you up on your offer but not this time. I just got back from a fishing trip in Costa Rica. Here's the proof. I still cant believe my lovely wife let me go without her. I dont want to push my luck just yet coming down to Oklahoma.

post-7525-0-22558100-1426593378_thumb.jp