Akorn Offset

I can't tell from the picture how much the lean is. If it's not much either shim it if you can or forget it as it may not make much difference. My patio has a slight grade down and I only notice if the grill is placed a certain direction and I use a water pan. I had to shim the bottom connection of the side cart with mine too.

I can't tell from the picture how much the lean is. If it's not much either shim it if you can or forget it as it may not make much difference. My patio has a slight grade down and I only notice if the grill is placed a certain direction and I use a water pan. I had to shim the bottom connection of the side cart with mine too.

For sure...If I am standing in front of the lid, it slopes towards the back about a half inch. I think I will put a couple of washers and longer screws. Should be fine, Thanks!

After some further investigation, it looks like this pit is off by 2" (see new pics). I took off the back screws and raised it up 2" and it was level. I can't imagine this thing being so far off? I will contact CG on Monday and see if they have any answers, if not I may demand a replacement.

post-8224-14269917128647_thumb.jpg

post-8224-14269917441148_thumb.jpg

Hard to tell from the picture but is it possible to flip that angle bracket on the front?

I don't think so because it has four screws that go into the pit and only two screws that mount into the railing. Good thought though, thanks!