Super Jr Does Easter

Crazy, drunk, neighbors showed up in the middle of all this which made for an interesting cook to say the least. Scallops were a little overdone but other than that the meal was spot on.

Menu has the details.

fc53a5471b886873a7f97334a7e9a0ff.jpg

Cheese cake coming along.

42d96535c2852a6381eefd8041774f83.jpg

A violet kiss.

dd5741ff63ce6336beb05e4d5b61ec5c.jpg

Hasselback potatoes and Fresh pineapple.

5f72f3553379ee8d48dfcf24a539e09a.jpg

Stuffed lobster and scallops.

762f3591a598be9eccefaf834eda54f1.jpg

046c44f332064c973815adb28cb294e0.jpg

Mrs skreef hit a home run with this desert.

e8c37d1539ee62091630271d828e3ced.jpg

Wow,  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: you guys certainly pulled out all the stops on that one. Truly amazing looking food that just had to be delicious. However, I can see a big problem feeding that quality food to neighbors, you will never get them to go home and the Bistro will have to run open 24-7. I am sure you folks are the talk of the neighborhood and there's probably a line of hungry people with empty plates  at your back gate now. 

Very, very nice indeed.

How can you not like a meal like that. Outstanding cook.

Bravo!!! A grand meal

WOW, WOW,WOW. :good::good:

TY guys. This was the planned 1st official cook for Super Jr so I wanted it to be special. It just happened to fall on Easter.

Fantastic multi-course meal. Hits all the right spots. This is exactly why many of us with Kamados almost never go out to eat for a fancy meal. It's just better at home. And you have a menu to prove it.

TY Smokehowze.

I enjoy building the menus. Gives it a little something unique for our cooks.

Wow, :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: you guys certainly pulled out all the stops on that one. Truly amazing looking food that just had to be delicious. However, I can see a big problem feeding that quality food to neighbors, you will never get them to go home and the Bistro will have to run open 24-7. I am sure you folks are the talk of the neighborhood and there's probably a line of hungry people with empty plates at your back gate now.

Fortunately I live in the middle of nowhere so not many neighbors to fight off.

The bike firing up is probably what all the talk is about. It reverberates through the woods and all the neighbors (near and far) know it when we go out for a ride.

really nice cook reefs C&S, what size skillet is that on there?

That's just a small 8" skillet bought purposely for 3 potatoes.

I would have used a 10" but Mrs skreef wouldn't let me cut the handle off her skillet (Christmas present from me).