Corned Beef in a smoker?

Garlic powder, onion powder, coriander powder and crushed black pepper!  If you have time put a good coating on it, them back in a food saver bag for 2 or 3 days, then smoke is low to about 195-200.

Don't forget the soak it in cool water changing it every 30 minutes for 2 hours to reduce salt as a very first step - pat dry after that. 

Every one above said it all, cook it like a brisket, low and slow.  The de-brining soak is important for store-bought corned beef, otherwise it ends up being too salty.  I tend to prefer 225 with pecan or hickory (or both).  A good target temperature is 195 for the middle of the cut.  After it rests one hour upon completion, throw it in the fridge overnight to firm it up for slicing.  Steam the slices to warm them back up for serving on sandwiches. 

I made this just yesterday. I mostly followed the amazingribs web site. I used the spice recipe, smoked it at 225° till it reached an internal temp of 150°. Then put it in a Dutch oven with a cup of beer and steamed it till it reached an internal temp of 202°. My family loved it. One thing I forgot I let it stand for an hour before slicing. Turned out very juice.

You know, I know a lot of people rinse their corned beef off before cooking, but personally, I don't find it necessary. I've found some that have been rinsed to be a bit on the bland side.

@Toe Maybe it is based on brand?  If I don't soak them then they are too salty for my taste.

This is one of my favorite cooks. You need to rinse the corned beef as it's been sealed in a salt/brining solution and you're not rinsing off any flavor unless you like it salty. I throw away the seasoning pack that usually comes with it and grind my own using coriander, pepper and garlic. At 225 degrees it takes about 5 hours to cook - use a light smoking wood like oak.