When are we going to see John play with a ProJoe

Charcoal Addict

Hey John,

When is Bobby ever going to let you play with a ProJoe for a video or two? I hate to say it; there appears to be an aura of mystery surrounding KJ's flagship product. I don't know if there's anyone has ever seen one in action online.

Is there any chance Bobby will let you take that shinny pricey toy out of the garage for the world to see?

I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.  I believe it has been offered in the past by KJ; John can give you the best reasons why It didn't happen.  Like you, I would like to see a detailed blow-by-blow description of the features and functions of the ProJoe as it is being cooked on.  Static pictures on the website are a good thing, but seeing any product actually in use increases its appeal. 

I would  love to see a review from John on that one. It is good to hear that is actually exist for someone to purchase.

I can assure you that the one I examined actually existed.

That was a couple years ago when I bought my BJ. I have no idea who bought it and just haven't given it much thought since then. It's just not a product that's on my radar. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on a grill, I can assure you it would not be a kamado. Nothing wrong if that's your thing....it's just not something I have much interest in. I can certainly understand where it would appeal to some folks.

It is my understanding that one was offered to John and Andy. I do not know why they did not accept.

Let me offer my services to fully test out a ProJoe and report back! Now who can arrange for one to show up at my house?

Thinking about it now, Andy and John, how could you guys turn down a ProJoe. Turning down a ProJoe is the equivalent someone driving-up to you and tossing you the keys to a Ferrari but you tell him, "Ya know, I don't feel like a driving a Ferrari today. I'm perfectly happy with my Honda Accord."

Thinking about it now, Andy and John, how could you guys turn down a ProJoe. Turning down a ProJoe is the equivalent someone driving-up to you and tossing you the keys to a Ferrari but you tell him, "Ya know, I don't feel like a driving a Ferrari today. I'm perfectly happy with my Honda Accord."

I am curious, I would love to have one.

What if you took a classic and stuffed it inside a bigjoe. How would that compare? Maybe we can get bosco to try it.