Won a BGE

RMsmokes

I just found out I won a large Big Green Egg. It includes the base, Eggmates, a bag of charcoal, ash tool, and grate lifter. All this compliments of Lipton Pure Leaf tea. I just sent the paperwork back on Friday. I can't wait to see the difference between this and my Akorn.

My wife of course asked what will we do with the Akorn? My reply...cook twice as much food.

I just found out I won a large Big Green Egg. It includes the base, Eggmates, a bag of charcoal, ash tool, and grate lifter. All this compliments of Lipton Pure Leaf tea. I just sent the paperwork back on Friday. I can't wait to see the difference between this and my Akorn.

My wife of course asked what will we do with the Akorn? My reply...cook twice as much food.

Congratulations!  You're gonna love that BGE.  I started on a Large BGE years ago an I hold a place in my heart for that cooker.  

Cook twice as much food!  I love it!   :good:  :good:

RM - think about it a minute.  Have you ever asked your wife what she's going to do with another pair of shoes?   :rofl: PLEASE DON'T!  I don't wanna be responsible for what ensues!  

Wow, you are one lucky owner of a new BGE. You're really gonna love it and not because it was free. Keep the Akorn, it'll come in handy and you'll know when you need (or want) to use it.