Sign in to follow this  
DerHusker

Please Read: Kamado Challenges

Thank you for joining Kamado Guru and welcome to a great place to share and have fun. We want to invite you to join in on having fun by visiting the Kamado Challenge forum. This is a monthly kamdo cooking contest that challenges you to come up with a dish that is described in the entry thread. The cooking category changes every month so you are constantly challenged to come up with something new. This is one of the best ways to get to know the other members on the forum and learn to cook new and delicious food in the process.

We again want to thank you for joining and hope to see you in the Challenges.

Hello all.  I have a new Akorn Model 6719.  Purchased the Webber Grate and also purchased an aluminum pizza pan.  So far I have cooked a couple of chicken breasts, some hamburgers and a couple of New York strips.  I overcooked the hamburgers and the chicken breasts were saturated with a bitter smoky taste.  The New York Strips were great!

What settings are recommended for a slow cook (9 Lb pork but)?

Thanks,

Jerry A

Jerry - were glad your here. Please copy and paste your post above and start a new thread by clicking on the black box in the upper right hand corner of the page. Give you new post an appropriate title and we're off and running. This tread is pinned and shouldn't be posted in. Accidents happen, so no big deal. Thanks in advance. CC.