3. GottaBeKD

GottaBeKD

4. magician

magician

5. CeramicChef

CeramicChef

• Similar Content

• By KJKiley
      I fired up the Joe with one leftover bit of hickory for a touch of smoke, and let it settle in at 350.

The rolls went in first, and I eventually bumped up the temp to 375 to get the color I was looking for.

I started the salmon in a pre-heated (about 550) skillet then finished on the Joe for about 12 minutes.  The salsa was left over from a previous cook, but went really well with this dish, too.

Finally I sautéed the asparagus with a little butter and finished with a bit of lemon juice.

• By Bomb Dog Barbecue
      Does anyone have any experience with grilling whole squid? I toured my local "international" (their term) grocery store today and one item I saw was fresh whole squid. 

I'd like to take a crack at grilling it, but don't want to waste money winging it. Any tips/guidelines you have would be appreciated! Happy grilling 
    • By Michiganian22
      Hello Gurus!

I am looking to sell my Kamado Joe Big Joe I, red color.
      I am the original owner and bought it in 2015.

It is available for pick-up in Tampa Bay, FL. $700 OBO

Thanks!

• By social assassin
      Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for any tips on how to cook a full packer brisket on my KJ Classic 2.  To date I have only smoked brisket twice; one time each of the Point & the Flat.  After seeing them in person at Costco it doesn’t look like it will fit on my KJ.  How do you make it work?

I am not sure if I posted this question in the correct thread.

Take Care,
      Pablo 
    • By itskrod00
      Want to purchase one of these accessories.  My question is can the soap stone do everything the cast iron can do plus more?

I imagine the soapstone wouldnt get as hot as the cast iron?
      I imagine the cast iron cooking, more food would possibly stick and more maintenance

or

are they too very different tools for different type cooks/food.