8. CeramicChef

CeramicChef

9. TJinBham

TJinBham

10. wickedcajun

wickedcajun

• Similar Content

• By Marty
      I found this interesting.Please disregard if already posted.

• By John Setzler
      4 cups cauliflower rice (make from whole cauliflower in food processor)
      8 oz diced chicken breast (or your favorite meat/protein) tossed in 1 tsp oil
      1 cup fresh or frozen green peas
      1 cup diced carrots
      1 cup diced onion
      2 cloves minced garlic
      1 tablespoon sesame oil
      2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
      2 beaten eggs
      Preheat your Kamado Joe to about 400 degrees in the dome.  Place the cast iron wok on the lower position with the accessory rack and let the wok preheat with the grill.
      Brown the chicken in the wok, remove and set aside.   Add the sesame oil and saute the onions and the carrots until the carrots soften, about 5 minutes.  Add the garlic and continue stirring for about one minute.  Add the cauliflower rice and stir constantly for 5-6 minutes.  Add the peas and stir for another minute or two.  Add the chicken back to the wok and mix completely.  Push the mixture to the back of the wok and add the beaten eggs.   Cook the eggs and mix with the rice.  Add the soy sauce and stir for another minute or two.  Remove from the wok and serve hot!
      Enjoy!

• By Kamado Jimi
      Using a Wok on a Kamado is fast & furious! If done right, you'll come out with a crisp & tasty plate. Anyone else cooking on a Wok?  

• By Bob Fletcher
      Per a previous post, I first used my new KJ wok for a beef stir on the KJ BJ and it was awesome.  Shortly after ordering the wok, I decided I needed a dome lid, so I order the Joyce Chen from Amazon ($15).  It's a little smaller than this wok would call for but works, and that wok holds such a massive amount of food, I don't think volume will be a problem.  Last night the Boss grabbed the wok and the lid and cooked some pop corn on the kitchen stove (gas).  The Boss makes the best pop corn anyhow and has been using an aluminum non-stick wok (with lid - of course) for years.  So, I can't say this pop corn taste any better,  but it was every bit as good as her other poppings, and this wok being so much larger, she didn't have to dump some during the pop.  I already know this wok won't spend much time on the shelf!