Who makes the Snap On Smoker

Yup, looks a lot like my vision, except for the lower vent, that seam to open vertically, I would think this is risky as there is a very low chance of gravity shutting the vent... Other than that, it should be a great kamado

Z

• 5 months later...

I believe it's the Brinkmann Trailmaster Ceramic Egg Charcoal Smoker & Grill. I just picked one up and they are identical. The picture shows a different vent on top but I've seen other posts on there that shows Brinkmann changed theirs. I'm thinking about posting a thread on the Snap-On version because I searched a lot before I bought mine and could not find a lot of info. I've put the link below.

http://www.brinkmann.net/products/details.aspx?item=855-5000-0

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I have this snap on grill. It is a Brinkmann Trailblazer 16inch. Cooked great but parts have not held up well. Big problem... Brinkmann went bankrupt, selling their stock inventory as part of bankruptcy, getting replacement parts is practically impossible. Brinkmann were the only makers of the 16 inch grate, 15.5 will not work. After only 3 years I am now having to replace it. Thank goodness it was won from the purchase of a snap on tool which was much needed. 

• 1 year later...

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say 'hi' from Nebraska, and mention that I too, have this Snap-On cooker.  Purchased for $200 used, the thing is filthy and the lid is mis-aligned.  Currently working on getting the lid mating surfaces cleaned up for a new gasket, and then will be doing a clean-burn in to get the ceramics clean again.

From the research I did, it does appear to be manufactured by Brinkman like the above user mentioned.  It also seems that accessories for the Vison Classic B cooker may fit the Snap-on: https://ceramicgrillstore.com/collections/vision-pro-classic-b-grill-accessories-by-ceramic-grill-store .  After I get mine all cleaned up and a few cooks behind me, I'll start thinking about new toys for the insides.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum, and learning to use my egg.

snapOnCooker.jpg