Derald@Primo

Primo University: Online Classes | 101 Series

post-3917-0-64143600-1435190017_thumb.jp

We are excited to announce the launch of Primo University. The video series is intended to help you get the
most out of your Primo Ceramic Grill and to learn the basics of grilling, baking, roasting and smoking.

Primo University 101 Series Video List
• CL01 Primo Ceramic Grill Overview
• CL02 Ceramic Grill Basics
• CL03 Lighting and Temperature Control
• CL04 Grilling Basics (Hamburgers)
• CL05 Baking Basics (Pizza)
• CL06 Roasting Basics (Chicken)
• CL07 Smoking Basics (Baby Back Ribs)
• CL08 Maintenance, Care and Safe Use
• CL09 Frequently Asked Questions

Watch the Primo University Online Classes Now

Derald - you tell those boys at Primo you deserve a raise. Since you've joined the team, their marketing has stepped up several notches. Nicely done!

Oh, btw, I'm in. This will be my first online degree!I can always use another degree to post on the CV! :lol:

I watched the ones preparing the specific foods. They are more in the nature of marketing material than technical cooking videos. But they are well done and I was entertained. That is one nice backyard if they were filmed at someone's house.

Hi S60,

I answer the inquiries on our website and speak to a lot of potential and new Primo owners. I chose the content based on someone in the pre-purchase phase of researching the various ceramic grills, and those who just purchased a Primo who have never cooked on a Primo. My hope was to offer information and hopefully help new owners from preventing a mistake or two and get them up and running on the basics. I intentionally did not want to create 20 minutes videos that were highly technical.

I remember what it was like to have no knowledge and experience on a ceramic grill and the mistakes and frustrations I had at times (pizzas are still a little tricky for me, but worth the effort). To me, I did not feel like I had a good working knowledge until after a year of grillng, baking and smoking under my belt. 

The videos that Greg at Ballistic BBQ does for us are intended for intermediate and experienced ceramic grill owners (not just Primo) like the members on this forum. 

I'm working on other content which brings me to a question...what video topics would you like us produce in the future?

Derald - you tell those boys at Primo you deserve a raise. Since you've joined the team, their marketing has stepped up several notches. Nicely done!

Oh, btw, I'm in. This will be my first online degree!I can always use another degree to post on the CV! :lol:

Thank you for your kind words and I'll let the owner know! Honestly, I'm very fortunate to work for a company and products I believe in and love to use. When I came to Primo, George the owner welcomed me to the team and said, "let's have fun, eat great food and make a little money." I can't argue with that. 

Derald,

Thanks for posting the 101 series.  I thought I needed to replace my gasket, turns out the hinge was loose. I wouldn't have never suspected a loose hinge would have caused the gasket to leak.