JOETISSERIE Chicken

Not to get too off topic but:

I just watched your video on Brisket (one of my favorites too and much more inclined to make a brisket than a rotisserie chicken) and was enjoying what I saw as I watched.  Then you took a bite and with "guys, this is perfect," I laughed and pressed subscribe.  Great stuff.

Looking forward to watching more and learning and sharing.

Does anybody know if that Joetisserie will fit a Vision Classic B? Isn't the Joe Classic 18"?

The divide and conquer fits in perfectly in the vision classic B, so I think Joetisserie will as well. Joe classic has 18" cooking surface

The issue may be the hinge arrangements vi-a-vis one versus the other and the angles of the lid and base matching the angle of the Joetisserie.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KamadoJones86
      Hey guys,

I just got a Joetisserie / Napoleon basket and did a batch of wings...good lord, those are good. My only problem is that I use a temp controller and the only way I could use the pit probe today was dangling through the top hole. This worked but it wasn't very repeatable or exact (since I couldn't really see where it was dangling or if it was touching sides, etc). 

How do you guys approach this issue? I've heard of brackets or hanging it off the inside temp probe but how are you doing that? Is there some special mount that I need?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks so much!
    • By pittmab
      First attempt at chicken shawarma last night on the Joetisserie.

Came out really good, very pleased with the result and so easy. Juicy, tender moist chicken, with gnarled crispy edges.

Followed Smoking Dad's recipe from his YouTube video.

• By HokieOC
      Finally pulled the trigger on a Joetisserie and can’t wait to start using it. First up want to do a chicken as that seems simple and easy, but given the two pack Costco sells has anyone done two birds at the same time on a KJ Classic? I’ve searched but haven’t found much Info with people cooking two, other than a picture which seems to be a Big Joe. Seems like it might be tight but should make it as long as they aren’t over 5lbs each. Also wondering if that affects cooking time. 
    • By cameronleespencer
      Hello There!

Texan, currently living in Seattle, finally got a backyard to do some grilling in this summer!

I'm currently grilling on a Weber performer, while I restore a Big Joe that I got off fb marketplace.  I have a thread in the DIY section with some photos if anyone is interested or has some good recommendations.  

Can't wait to get cooking on the Kamado once it is up and running.  Most looking forward to cooking some pizzas and of course brisket, being a Texan!

Thanks,
      Cameron Spencer