Love 'em.

3EGvRpZ.jpg?1

Love letting the steaks soak in Paymaster's wet rub for 12 hours or more.....

7r9PGqD.jpg?1

NFzurPt.jpg?1

NIWgmi5.jpg?1

pTDXbeM.jpg?1

BPn8yPQ.jpg?1

Gs7VJo9.jpg?1

They work great inverted, too.

Great for cooking burgers made from loose patties.

98NzqDD.png

UiYFm4b.png

c6xvn9l.jpg

2UHGQFb.jpg

3QOlwFP.jpg

osWSE6U.jpg

KGJfNKR.jpg

0hWMkWQ.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Baby Back Maniac
      I hope you guys like this one. My plan before Black Friday was to do a prime rib video and another video where I do a plug for some of my favorite bbq gadget companies. (Nobody pays me to do this so when I say "plug" I mean it just a personal recommendation...was thinking Christmas present ideas.)   Well, I ran out of time so I ended up doing the prime rib and just talking about some of my favorite toys.

I'm very happy with how this Prime Rib turned out. My wife said it was the best one I've done...In fairness, I was running late messing with the camera so she was REALLY hungry when I got done, but I'll take it.  I also think the "money shots" towards the end turned out pretty.  I just wish my wife would have read my mind when I thought REALLY HARD (but said nothing) about asking her to grab some horseradish sauce. LOL. 

• By DerHusker
      I'm proud to announce that the second quarter challenges (April May & June) will be sponsored be GrillGrates.

GrillGrates makes a great product that works great in a kamado. Below are a description and some pictures supplied by Michael at Grill Grates.

We now offer four kits of cut to fit GrillGrates for standard Kamado grills: 10", 15", 18" and 24" diameter grills. The cut to shape GrillGrates interlock and lay on top of the existing grid. GrillGrates do the same magic for Kamado grills; they concentrate and radiate heat, sizzle back juices and protect during hot and fast grilling.
      GrillGrates provide semi-direct, protected grilling and allow for higher heat cooks without burning and charring. GrillGrates SEAR, SIZZLE, RADIATE and PROTECT for juicier, more tender foods. Juices sizzle in the valleys for added flavor and moisture- not fuel for the flames.  
      Better Grilling by Design

Website Link: http://mygrillgrate.com/

Please extend a warm welcome to GrillGrates as our first Challenge Sponsor. Come visit the Challenge Forum to see more specifics.