8. danielc

danielc

9. wickedcajun

wickedcajun

10. PennHead

PennHead

• Similar Content

• By philpom
      they've been on for a bit, cruising at 215°f.  Going to finish each one differently but still debating the details.

• By Kamado_Rich
      Ok so I started my first pork butt cook with a pit temp of 275.  It is a 8 pound bone in pork but.  After 2 hours the internal meat temp is already 124!?!  Is this normal?  I was thinking at 275 I was looking at about an hour a pound?  I backed the pit down to 250.  Should I be worried or am I over thinking this?
    • By Tarnation
      Prepped this little half butt for a work Halloween potluck last night, cooking it tonight.  Just a little teaser before I tucked in and put it to bed.

• By JohnnyAppetizer
      Thawed the frozen leftover pork, acquired necessary ingredients.

rehydrated the guajillo peppers, then:
      all Kamado, all the way!

Onion, pepper, garlic, oregano simmering into a  paste.

Drained the hominy, added the water from the pepper rehydration, a bay leaf and let that simmer for a while.
      Added the pork and guajillo paste and let that simmer.

Pozole !

• By Tarnation
      Here's my entry for October's PP challenge.  This is actually a double leftover.  I made sloppy joes using leftover pork smoked in my Akorn.  Since that's basically a pp sandwich that will not be my submission.  I decided a pp omelette was the ticket with a Carolina twist BBQ sauce and coleslaw.  It was scrumptious. Chopped Onions, red peppers, green peppers, yellow peppers and a 3 cheese blend rounded out the rest of the ingredients.