Getting rid of gasser victory!!!

bosco

It was sold in 3 hours. A buddy actually called me and told me he wanted it once he heard I was selling it

I had 2 people coming tonight to look at it too. I am thinking it should have been listed for a bit more. But at least I know it's going to a good home

We have something called kijiji here in Canada that I used to list it

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-bbq-outdoor-cooking/hamilton/napoleon-prestige-pro-500/1107975241?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I sold it full asking.

Kijiji is an ebay company , they launched it in the us in 2007 although I don't know if it made it or not. I bought a tiller off of it in 2008 or so here in the USA.

I love kijiji. Very well known here and quick sales. I can't believe I am blowing this gasser out but I just don't use it. I just need to ignore the hit I'm taking because I'm glad it's going.

I run across items for sale on Kijiji all the time when doing google searches. It is real prevalent in Canada. Glad you had luck selling so quick, I hate to list things and then they sit. Usually great deals on craigslist and kijiji go very fast.---Ken

I plan to keep my gasser, and once I move to my new home, I plan to convert from propane to natural gas.  When I rebuilt the kitchen, I added a natural gas outlet on the back wall of the house, out onto the porch.

It is a GE Monogram 36" model.  It is a $3600 grill when you add the cart it is on, etc.  I found it on CL for $200, barely used.  Guy had advertised it for $500 and no takers, but he was moving to an apartment that day and cut the cost way down. When I picked it up, he had 20 others wanting to pick it up, but I was first.

Bought it in 2008 and have had to replace the burners a couple of years ago.