• Announcements

• John Setzler

Site TOS/Guidelines Updated 5/2/2017   05/02/2017

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.   IF YOU ARE COMING HERE TO POST A COMPLAINT ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GRILL COMPANY OR ANY VENDOR AND HAVE NOT ESTABLISHED YOURSELF AS A PARTICIPANT ON THIS SITE, WE SUGGEST THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM MAKING THE POST.  IF YOU HAVE MADE LESS THAN 25 POSTS TO THIS FORUM, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE OR COMPANY COMPLAINT WILL LIKELY BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATOR.     THE IMPORTANT STUFF:   1. NO PROFANITY 2. NO PERSONALLY ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR 3. BE NICE.   Failure to adhere to these three basic rules can and will get you removed from this site.  You will get a verbal warning for a first offense.  After that you get suspended.  After that you get permanently suspended.  The decision of the administrator and moderators is final on any issues related to rules and behavior.   YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information provided to the Kamado Guru website is NOT shared with any third party for any reason. EVER.    THE REST OF THE STUFF:

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

Our websites use cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a personalised experience when you browse this site. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our cookie policy (link at the footer of each page).
John Setzler

Krispy Kreme Blueberry Bread Pudding

19 posts in this topic

Hey JOE Fans!  Check out this delicious recipe that was inspired by Doug Keller's post last week on the Kamado Joe Facebook Page!  This recipe is OFF THE HOOK and perfect for a desert for just about any occasion!  

Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding

*Dozen stale Krispy Kreme doughnuts
*2 cups heavy whipping cream
*1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
*3 eggs lightly beaten
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*1 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix all your ingredients together except for doughnuts
*Tear doughnuts in small pieces
* oil or butter a baking pan or dutch oven
*pour wet mixture over doughnuts and let it soak it up for 30 minutes minimum
*at this point you can add whatever fruit you like

I cook it at 350 indirect and check it after 30 minutes, you can pretty well tell when it is done. 

Visit our Website: http://www.kamadojoe.com
Visit our Forum:  http://forum.kamadojoe.com
Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kamadojoe
Dub, bbq bandit, Phatman and 4 others like this

John, I can't believe you would actually eat that. You have become so healthy. Heart attack waiting to happen!

John Setzler likes this

John, I can't believe you would actually eat that. You have become so healthy. Heart attack waiting to happen!

One of the reasons my diet is so successful is because nothing is off limits to me.  I can eat whatever I want.  Moderation is the key.  I ate about 1 cup of this and I made it my dinner meal tonight.  Granted, it was not a healthy meal but eating something like this once a week is not going to negatively impact my diet.  I'm also typing this response as I'm cooling down from tonight's 3.5 mile run around the neighborhood...

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/923176202

With a regular exercise program like this, you can still eat some sin food every now and then :)

John, I was really teasing you. With all your exercise you could have eaten the whole pan

John Setzler likes this

John, I was really teasing you. With all your exercise you could have eaten the whole pan

The health food police have already started commenting on the video on Youtube... lol.. I will NEVER understand why people who are health food junkies bother watching my videos in the first place :)

BSA and Freddyj like this

You southern gurus are going to have to enjoy this recipe, Krispy Kremes aren't available here in the NE.

Few years back they opened 2 locations and you could not get near the place....police details 24/7 to manage crowd control, it was INSANE!!! After a few months, ghost town, barely any customers, weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Creative recipe Johnnie, can't believe how great it looked coming off the grill, the joe really tanned it up!

That looks really yummy. Definitely going to make this one day soon.

Great video.

Doggone it John, stop it, please. You're not doing my so called diet one bit of good by making those tasty looking cooks. But keep it up anyway  :-D

I made this tonight...I baked it in the oven because I was using my KJ for a pork butt. It's pretty damn tasty if I say so myself.

John Setzler likes this

Lawd have mercy......this will be done tonight sir....tonight !!!

Son's girlfriend is coming over for dinner and I'm going to make this for them.  

Once again.....THANK YOU !!!!!!