bosco

bosco's KK shipping thread

I have some info and thought that it would be fun to share with those that are interested. I am fascinated with this process. I find it incredible that my delivery will be touching through so many countries, covering so much distance and going through so many hands to get here on time.

I received my shipping information early this morning. My KKs left the factory on October 1st, however, missed the feeder ship by two days. So it has been waiting to go from what I can see from the shipping information. This delivery will be by two container ships.

Leg #1

Vessel: ITHA BHUM

post-3410-0-58221300-1444650211.jpeg

Departing Surabaya Indonesia October 13th 2015 to Hong Kong October 23rd 2015

After a live track of the boat, It is scheduled to arrive at Port Klang Surabaya Indonesia around 2pm my time today.

post-3410-0-49720100-1444650253.png

My KKs will be loaded and ready for departure tomorrow

I have some info and thought that it would be fun to share with those that are interested. I am fascinated with this process. I find it incredible that my delivery will be touching through so many countries, covering so much distance and going through so many hands to get here on time.

I received my shipping information early this morning. My KKs left the factory on October 1st, however, missed the feeder ship by two days. So it has been waiting to go from what I can see from the shipping information. This delivery will be by two container ships.

Leg #1

Vessel: ITHA BHUM

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Departing Surabaya Indonesia October 13th 2015 to Hong Kong October 23rd 2015

After a live track of the boat, It is scheduled to arrive at Port Klang Surabaya Indonesia around 2pm my time today.

attachicon.gifimage.png

My KKs will be loaded and ready for departure tomorrow

On that map, there was a little tiny dot in front of the ship holding Bosco's KKs. I zoomed way in, and here is what it is:

post-5529-0-61994700-1444674882.jpg

It's Bosco providing some extra towing power for the big ship.