Sign in to follow this  
Chuck0531

What comes in the box?

Hello everyone. I am hoping to purchase a Saffire XL (23 in) grill in the next few weeks, however I am having trouble figuring out what all comes in the box with the grill. I know that I will need to buy the stand and heat deflector separately but was wondering if I will need to purchase the ash tool and chip feeder separately as well. Secondly, when I buy the divided heat deflector for the XL does it come with the rack to hold it in place over the charcoal or do I need to purchase that separately as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok. Just bought mine from Australia. It came with the stand, grill, deflector, side tables. This would be considered as a silver model. All stainless was 304 except the cart. I got an extra extender grill, chip feeder and ash tool as extras. The problem in Australia is that there are very few sellers available and there is shipping to Sydney so I grabbed the ash tool and chip feeder even though I was not sure if I needed them as it could include them in the shipping of the item

Thanks for the information. I have been looking at purchasing a kamado cooker for a little over a year and really researching them for the past few months.

I narrowed it down to two cookers - Saffire and Kamado Joe. I really liked both and both seemed to be good quality cookers. Ultimately, I ended up going with the Kamado Joe because I was able to score a great deal at the roadshow (big joe and joe jr) and the home office is less than an hour away from my house. :)

Congrats again on the purchase. You are going to love it.