POOLGUYINCT

Vision Compatible accessories

We can build a handy reference here. Post em' if you got em'.

Please note if product works as intended by manufacturer & if mods made)

- grill gates for 18" kamado (as is - must have)

- maverick wireless thermo (put probe wire on lower gasket seem). (As is - nice to have)

- kick ash basket model KAB-15HD (as is - must have)

Ray

CGS Vision Woo Ring and 15" Broil King Ceramic Pizza Stone- a very nice setup that raises the grill slightly above the gasket. The BK 15" stone fits the Woo Ring perfectly and gives me better temp control than I've ever had.

Pool Guy- Sorry I missed your response. I'll take a photo and post it so you can see how it is set up. I've been very pleased with it thus far.

-AD

Kamado Joe D&C system classic size, 1/2 moon grates for classic D&C size, Kamado Joe expansion rack for classic D&C

I'm using the half stones now in my vision. I'm don't remember if I tried to use the rack in the vision, does it fit? I'm smoking ribs right now, so can't go see for myself at the moment.

I have the non-hd in my pro C. It works but not a great fit, lots of wasted space. I don't regret getting it and like it, but I really wish they had one sized specifically for the vision.

I have the non-hd in my pro C. It works but not a great fit, lots of wasted space. I don't regret getting it and like it, but I really wish they had one sized specifically for the vision.

Non-hd???