POOLGUYINCT

Vision Compatible accessories

Adjustable rig setup with extender from CGS; oval stone, oval grate, vision lava stone and bracket, 2 pizza stones, 16" wok. Will probably order another oval grid. Gets pizza up higher in dome. I also like 2 fewer hot spots when doing indirect cooks. I'm not using the stock grates any more. Very happy with the CGS items, but they are expensive.

Adjustable rig setup with extender from CGS; oval stone, oval grate, vision lava stone and bracket, 2 pizza stones, 16" wok. Will probably order another oval grid. Gets pizza up higher in dome. I also like 2 fewer hot spots when doing indirect cooks. I'm not using the stock grates any more. Very happy with the CGS items, but they are expensive.

After five years, my stock grates have seen their better days. I hate spending the money on the CGS package, but it may well be worth it.

Their grates are well made for sure. It's nice having flexibility to place food at multiple levels. Ingenious design. I spent the money after only one year. I haven't looked back since. The rig stays in the grill, unless I'm cleaning ash out or pouring new charcoal in. It also fits beautifully. I've been very satisfied.

Hey  Folks,

Just emailed Chad at Kick ash Basket, told him I own a Vision Pro S and would like to purchase a basket for my grill ( have purchased two as gifts for friend who own BGE) he ask if my unit had the slot for the ignitor which it does. I told him I had used it twice thought it started a larger area of fire quicker but was willing to do away with the stainless steel cover and the ignitor to be able to use a basket. How does everyone else feel? He said he would have considerable problems building one to allow the use of the electric ignitor. Waiting for in put.

Thanks,

Ronny

I went ahead yesterday and took the divide and conquer plunge yesterday. I got a few pieces to get me started, but I've got a lot left to get. I'm pleased w/ the fit though, it really opens up a lot of possibilities. e92f3f563f0527c50c883fcc45345853.jpg81511bc010e6e02fa89d98bb797b7a86.jpg1050d77a1ac00317276323515e840d17.jpg9c05cf40b7ff5fa183f4fa542470a65b.jpg7f658107c1a34feaa71a4de616c1a8ab.jpg38e500136003c646b638b6675042c6f7.jpg0b416ee7fb7d25e99d4ef40de19b9aed.jpg26386d7552aec30ac530da1012cd0054.jpgcee9a1438103bad28071a3c6f33befc8.jpgbad4143542ab0da631b91e17694cea3e.jpgf393b1f0574ce44c9a2cf7cbe3bdecab.jpg

I seasoned the cast iron grate twice today and I'll try it out tonight. I forgot to mention that I've had the X rack since before Thanksgiving. The first time I used my Classic was for my Thanksgiving turkey and I needed something for my heat deflector since the bracket in my Classic M was rusted so bad I couldn't get the screws loose.

Looks good mayface, i didn't realize your packing double visions!!

Where do you live? Looks like summer out there..

Ray

Yes. The M was my intro into Kamado's last January. Loved it so much that I picked up the B in October. I just wish I could find time to finish the tables I started for them in November.

I live in Houston. It was a cool 70 degrees today. Me and the 1 year old played around with the divide and conquer a little bit this morning. I'm actually holding out hope that we get some semblance of winter before Spring, but it's not looking good.

Yes. The M was my intro into Kamado's last January.

Will the Divide and Conquer fit into the M? I like my M but having no access to the firebox once the diffuser stone is in place (without trying to get a rusted bracket with a heavy and dangerously hot stone out) is a drawback. It is downright irritating when you want to do a reverse sear or grill up some veg at the end of a smoke.

This seems like a great solution at a reasonable price if it fits.