fire starter cubes

Oly Smokes

Hey guys,

Here's another new item I just got delivered today. I thought it would be worth a try.

Up until now I've always used the kj fire starters. They work just fine but you only get 24 in a box and I go thru them pretty quickly. I don't remember what those cost off the top of my head.

But I ordered these from a company called Rutland. They look exactly like the kj starters. But for only 20 bucks you get 144 in this box. That's hard to pass up. This should last quite a long time.

post-4649-0-56043800-1448150250_thumb.jp

Hey guys,

Here's another new item I just got delivered today. I thought it would be worth a try.

Up until now I've always used the kj fire starters. They work just fine but you only get 24 in a box and I go thru them pretty quickly. I don't remember what those cost off the top of my head.

But I ordered these from a company called Rutland. They look exactly like the kj starters. But for only 20 bucks you get 144 in this box. That's hard to pass up. This should last quite a long time.

attachicon.gif1448150216110.jpg

Nice box, what do the starter cubes look like. Also what do they smell like. The ones I get at ace have a citrus smell.

Hey guys,

But I ordered these from a company called Rutland. They look exactly like the kj starters. But for only 20 bucks you get 144 in this box. That's hard to pass up. This should last quite a long time.attachicon.gif1448150216110.jpg

Nice box, what do the starter cubes look like. Also what do they smell like. The ones I get at ace have a citrus smell.

I haven't even opened the box yet.

Hey guys,

But I ordered these from a company called Rutland. They look exactly like the kj starters. But for only 20 bucks you get 144 in this box. That's hard to pass up. This should last quite a long time.attachicon.gif1448150216110.jpg

I haven't even opened the box yet.

Sorry if I sounded like an a-hole... Those do work fine Oly...

Mapp torch for me...

Mapp or mapp pro isn't much hotter than propane unless mixed with oxygen. The torch head flame pattern makes the biggest difference.
True, but mapp works upside down

Take the mapp off and use propane, the torch will still work inverted. That function is due to the head, not the gas.