My new stone outdoor kitchen

Davmc

Wow, that's beautiful and more importantly it looks like it was meant to be there. It's new but it doesn't stand out. Instead it looks like it was intended from the onset and designed to be just as it is. From my viewing of your pictures it looks like it matches both your flooring and your planters perfectly. Excellent design, excellent workmanship. Fine job, Sir. 

Wow, that's beautiful and more importantly it looks like it was meant to be there. It's new but it doesn't stand out. Instead it looks like it was intended from the onset and designed to be just as it is. From my viewing of your pictures it looks like it matches both your flooring and your planters perfectly. Excellent design, excellent workmanship. Fine job, Sir.

LOVE how that all blends and melds together! Like a perfect recipe, executed by a world class chef, with a virtuoso opera singer crooning in the background. Very highly functional work of art. I love stone work like that and have mad respect for the craftsmen and artists that have the vision and skill to put together those really heavy puzzle pieces. You've got an incredible set-up that should serve you well for as long as you live there.