Sign in to follow this  
Tspud1

Winner, stainless Kamado table

The alternate name drawn is from this board.

That name was pulled at same time as first and came from BBQ Brethren forum.

What's up with those conflicting comments. At the time of pulling you said the alternate came from Kamado Guru forum now you say it came from the BBQ Brethren forum.

What's up with those conflicting comments. At the time of pulling you said the alternate came from Kamado Guru forum now you say it came from the BBQ Brethren forum.

Was wondering the same thing.

I was at home and thought that it was from this forum. I color coded the groups of entries to which board. I thought it was from here but alternate was from BBQ Brethren. Table has been claimed.

Eh, it's likely he copy/pasted that first reply to multiple forums and didn't think to change it. Probably posted to the Brethren first, then pasted it over

Screen names are are different from real names as entered from the web site. I had 99 entries from Egghead forum, 37 from this forum and 62 from BBQ Brethren, balance was from different Facebook pages. Once I posted the winner, I let it go to wait for his reply. I tried to post on each site that the contest rules had been posted. My bad on the mix up about alternate but that point is moot since it has been claimed and shipped to WI. Let's see what I can come up with next year. Depends on naughty or nice.

He's been on the forum since I asked the question - suspect ...........

Twice. :)

And what did I do on those two visits? I think it was to was warn people about RTIC coolers and tumblers, nothing about the contest. My world does not revolve around this board. I made a lot of posts on the Egghead forum during same time.