40 Day Dry-aged Prime

andyscalzo

OH MY GOSH!!!!  Picture perfect Andy!  Like the Weber charcoal basket idea as well.  Do they fit nicely inside without tipping over, or did you have to rig something up?

They fit in perfectly with no issues. I also picked-up a heavy duty set off of Aamazon that works great in the BigJOE.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KWHHO3M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

OH MY GOSH!!!!  Picture perfect Andy!  Like the Weber charcoal basket idea as well.  Do they fit nicely inside without tipping over, or did you have to rig something up?

They fit in perfectly with no issues. I also picked-up a heavy duty set off of Aamazon that works great in the BigJOE.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KWHHO3M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Sweet, thanks Andy!  Hmmm, even though I do not have a rotisserie, you've got me thinking.  Always loved being able to create a couple of extremely hot cooking spots in my Kettle, leaving the majority of the cooking grate surface with indirect heat.  With those baskets, I could cook exactly like I used to on my kettle... only BETTER!!!!!  Thinking... ;-)

Sweet, thanks Andy!  Hmmm, even though I do not have a rotisserie, you've got me thinking.  Always loved being able to create a couple of extremely hot cooking spots in my Kettle, leaving the majority of the cooking grate surface with indirect heat.  With those baskets, I could cook exactly like I used to on my kettle... only BETTER!!!!!  Thinking... ;-)

Spinning a large piece of meat over direct heat beats the he77 out  of roasting it indirect over a deflecter or plate setter.....BY FAR!!!

Spinning a large piece of meat over direct heat beats the he77 out  of roasting it indirect over a deflecter or plate setter.....BY FAR!!!

Hoping to be one of the 1st to give the BIG JOE Joetisserie a whirl when KJ releases them!

Looks delish andy.. Is that the same crusting we did in atlanta? How well domthose weber charcoal baskets sit in the firebox? I might try that myself.

Pretty much similar herb rub John. I don't remember if we used garlic or not. I used a food processor with EVOO, garlic & herbs and the KJ Peppered Sea Salt. I love that stuff! The Weber Baskets work great, Sometimes when I want to do a longer cook, I only use one in the back. I would definately pick up a set. I am hoping KJ will offer them as an option.