andyscalzo

JoeTisserie is in the house.....

grewt news! I can't wait to see what the eggheads do with it!

It  should fit the round 18" Primo too. I might see I can get my good friend Derald @ Primo one to give one a spin!

I'd like to see one for the XL. With the Komodo Kamado basket instead of having to pierce through the meat. One can dream, right?

The XL is in developmental stages. They are also looking at different basket options. Personally I don't care for the baskets for large pieces of meat. There is nothing hard about piercing a spit rod through a chunk of protein, and it has no affect on the results.

Ordered mine from Fireside last night!

That is good news for sure. If a dealer really has them post a link or contact information so KJ owners can inquire and support that dealer.

Here you go

http://www.firesideoutdoorkitchens.com/shop/accessories/kamado-joe-joetisserie/

That is great. Fireside is an awesome store. Can't wait to see what everyone spins.

Hopefully they can use the same motor for the Big Joe version so they don't have to redo all the electrical certifications...

I will not claim to know about the electrical certs. I would think with the bigjoe being larger, they will need a bigger motor. ? I want to spin down big meat... Because I can!

ordered  hope you guys did not deplete their inventory before they processed my order

I was told they ordered 20 and 10 were previously reserved.  If Andy's info pertains to Fireside...and they sold 5 yesterday....these things are selling fast.