Welcome to the New Baking/Pizza Section

John Setzler

This is awesome, I've recently starting getting into baking, but I'm pretty bad at it.  My sourdough breads and English muffins are starting to get better, and my pizzas are decent, but overall I suck!  I'm looking for some big things from some of you bakers!

Join Rak, start with no-knead bread.  There are several experts here I am sure we can get your skills up to snuff.  It took me years of trial and error, now I can get most people up and running pretty quickly.

Ben

Cool new section. I'm not much of a baker. Did a real bad apple pie once and only made one pizza in my life. Maybe I can learn something in here. What I did learn on that pizza was if you use gluten free dough, spaghetti sauce and nonfat cheese the results are awful. That's what I get for letting the wife do shopping.

This is awesome, I've recently starting getting into baking, but I'm pretty bad at it.  My sourdough breads and English muffins are starting to get better, and my pizzas are decent, but overall I suck!  I'm looking for some big things from some of you bakers!

Join Rak, start with no-knead bread.  There are several experts here I am sure we can get your skills up to snuff.  It took me years of trial and error, now I can get most people up and running pretty quickly.

Ben

You might have your work cut out for yourself with me. I'm completely inept. And not too proud to admit it.

Cool new section. I'm not much of a baker. Did a real bad apple pie once and only made one pizza in my life. Maybe I can learn something in here. What I did learn on that pizza was if you use gluten free dough, spaghetti sauce and nonfat cheese the results are awful. That's what I get for letting the wife do shopping.

I just cringed involuntarily after reading that. 

Ben

You might have your work cut out for yourself with me. I'm completely inept. And not too proud to admit it.

I am sure we can get you going if you want.  Fresh baked bread will CHANGE your life.  

I just cringed involuntarily after reading that.

Lol, I had some involuntary physical response after eating it. You know how people say "even bad pizza is still pretty good", those people didn't try my pie.