Lowes Canada sale on Basques Sugar Maple lump

danielc

Got a response back from Costco.

"Costco Canada and Costco US, although part of the same company, operate separately. Not all products and services that are offered in the US are available in Canada and not all Canadian products and services are offered in the US. Selection is very similar but, there are many differences for various reasons. Please note that Kamado Joe products are not part of the regular US inventory at the warehouses and are only offered during the special roadshow events.

There are currently no plans to offer these products in Canada; your suggestion was sent to the buying team for review.

If you have any further inquiries, please reply to this e-mail or call our member service agents at 1-800-463-3783, Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST. They will be happy to assist you."

I followed up with another email encouraging bringing the roadshow here and bringing in the KJ lump.

Lowes just bought a large chaîn of hardware store in the province of Quebec ( Rona) this week.

I hope they are gonna bring all the KJ stuff when they open the new store.

They Will pute pressure on Costco for sure.

Quebracho is slowly goin down! Hopefully soon gonna hit that 40$ magic mark

Looks like we may see the elusive $40 price soon. Down to $48.95 today. Buy now or wait to see if it goes lower? I think I will wait it out.

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

that seems like a lot of cash for a bag of lump??  How big is the bag??

40lb bag. But too late...It's back up to $89!

Glenn

Me =  :sad:

I didn't heed to my own advice to buy @ 41.67... Held out for the price I originally paid ($40.02).  Alas, looks like I'll be holding out even longer.

I was watching it too....I really don't understand why the pricing is so moronically random. I have a bit of a mental barrier with lump over $1/lb, If they just kept it at $40 I would buy it exclusively.

I would buy it exclusively as well. I don't think they sell many bags @ $99 or anywhere close to that price.

Have you every tried Kebroak? It sits at $40 all the time. I'm tempted to buy a bag & see what it's like.

Glenn

I was watching it too....I really don't understand why the pricing is so moronically random. I have a bit of a mental barrier with lump over $1/lb, If they just kept it at $40 I would buy it exclusively.

I would buy it exclusively as well. I don't think they sell many bags @ $99 or anywhere close to that price.

Have you every tried Kebroak? It sits at $40 all the time. I'm tempted to buy a bag & see what it's like.

Glenn

I have a bag not happy - lots of small pieces  - might just be the bag i got